TBR: Ep. 2 – Sept 2010
The Bothan Report is a monthly podcast dedicated to covering the biggest and most significant Star Wars news. From the Expanded Universe to The Clone Wars, from the live action series to The Old Republic, The Bothan Report is your source for in-depth news coverage from that galaxy far, far away. Many Bothans died, to bring you this podcast.
Come join us for our second episode! We talk to William, from We Talk Clones, about a potential soundtrack box-set. He came across this story at the Star Wars Insider Panel at Celebration V. Also, we discuss CV Clone Wars news with Nathan P. Butler and what implications, if any, it will have on the EU. Chris (aka vilezero) of EUCantina talks about his new and popular weekly column and hints at what he plans for the future.
Contact The Bothan Report:
- Email: email@example.com (For audio messages, please send a good quality MP3/WAV file).
- Voicemail: (530) EU-TK-421 [ (530) 388-5421 ].
- Leave comments and reviews on the iTunes Music Store or the Zune Marketplace.
- Follow The Bothan Report on Twitter @BothanReport.
- Check us out over at Facebook.
Subscribe: The Bothan Report